Precise • Versatile • Easy -to-Use
To remove installed blades:
1. Using the flat end of the push tool, remove the fiber guide lock by pushing out from the backside of the tool head.
2. Remove fiber guide from the tool.
3. Using prong end of push tool in small holes on the backside of the tool head, eject blade set.
IMPORTANT! Do not remove cutter blades while the fiber guide is still in the tool.
To install new blades:
( Furnished in a matched set for blade precision. Snap apart before installation.)
1. Install with “ears” pointing toward the top of the tool and recess marks visible. Push firmly with the flat end of the push tool until both blades are seated.
2. Insert fiber guide through a hole in the top of the tool until it stops.
3. Insert fiber guide lock through the slot in front of the tool head.
Note: Blades are color-coded and matched to diameter and color of fiber guide lock. Replace or install fiber guide and fiber guide lock as needed. Always test strip fiber or cable after installing a new blade set. Remove blades periodically and clean with the brush provided and alcohol.